Skin lightening is not new to everybody as it has become the norm of our generation. Many people are into skin lightening from celebrities to ordinary people, it seems that a skin lightening product has become a part of the everyday routine in every culture in every part of the world.
There are many reasons why they are into skin lightening. It can be because being white is their definition of being beautiful, to boost their confidence and for people in the limelight or in the corporate world to advance their career. Yes, some societies uphold having lighter skin color.
Because of the demand for useful skin lightening products, the market is flooded with a variety of brands in different formulations and packaging. It can come in creams, serum, or lotion. Choosing the right product from the rest is tough. You are not the only who have tried and find a lot of them to be ineffective.
One of these products that are gaining positive reviews from consumers is Zeta White. Here is an in-depth look at this skin lightening product.
What is Zeta White?
Zeta White is a three-point skin lightening system made by Helpful Cosmetics Ltd., a UK based company. This cream is marketed as a natural option to chemical-laden creams. It is specially formulated with all-natural ingredients that are proven to be effective in lightening the skin. If you have problems with your dark skin tone and wants to have a brighter complexion, this product can be a perfect solution to your skin problem.
This skin lightening cream is formulated to slow down the production of melanin in the skin this is the pigment that causes uneven tone and dark spots on the skin. With the production of the melanin in check, it can help you achieved the results you want for your skin.
Three-Point Skin Lightening System
When we say three-point that means you must use the recommended three skin lightening products in the three succeeding steps. You have the facial wash, the skin moisturizer, and the night cream. Zeta White’s promise is for all the products to work all day to provide brighter skin as a result.
Unlike many skin bleaching products, Zeta White has no hydroquinone. This ingredient can wreak havoc to the skin because it strips away its natural protection from the UV rays. When you are using products with hydroquinone, you will have an increased sensitivity to the sun the can lead to skin irritation and worse, skin damage.
- The Face Lightening Wash
This core element of the system is a gentle but very powerful in cleaning the skin while working more in-depth in the melanin production to give the surface a brighter and younger appearance. Unlike regular facial wash, it contains a combination of lemon and papaya extract that can naturally lighten the skin.
- Lightening Moisturizer
The job of this moisturizer is to help remove dark spots and protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun rays and protecting the skin from darkening. Credits to its interesting mix of ingredients from natural substances it can do all that.
- Lightening Night Cream
The lightening night cream is the final product in the triumvirate to complete the Zeta White Skin Whitening System. It is made to remove the dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin while you are sleeping. Of course, it also has skin lightening action that works double time.
What are the Benefits of Using Zeta White
As what we have discussed at length in this review, Zeta White can help your skin achieve a younger look, eliminates dark spot, signs of aging and uneven skin tone and revive the skin. It can also fight redness and puffiness while making you look more youthful and radiant. Here are the other benefits you can get from using Zeta White as your skin lightening system.
It is composed of all-natural ingredients derived from nature and grown organically. You can get the benefits of many chemical-ridden skin whitening creams without using chemicals like hydroquinone.
Zeta White does not have any fillers, this means that when you apply the product, there are no substances or any components that might clog your skin pores.
It also offers 24/7 action of rejuvenating and protecting the skin. You don’t have to use other systems because everything you need is right there on the system.
Regular use of Zeta White will result in a skin with a natural glow. There is no need to use more make up or eliminate using cosmetics. You don’t have to use primers and highlighters because you already have a youthful and brighter appearance. Since you are using a few chemicals, your skin will breathe.
With all the benefits listed, you will see that Zeta White will not only whiten the skin, but it can also have multiple actions to solve other skin issues.
What are the Ingredients Present in Zeta White
Since this product comes in three parts, we will review the ingredients for each separately. Each of the three products has different components, and most them are fruit oils and extracts. Here are the lists of the major components that work for each of the products:
Zeta White Face Wash
The primary goal of the ingredients in this product is to provide the skin with antioxidants that can prevent the damage of free radical in the cells and moisturize the skin.
The following are its ingredients and how they contribute to the product’s goals.
- Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) – Serves both as a sunscreen and skin moisturizer.
- Papaya extract (Carica papaya) – Papaya contains vitamins A, C, D, and E and functions as a potent antioxidant. It includes the enzyme papain that is an exfoliant that clears the pores and creates glowing skin. The AHA content in Papaya extract helps the skin get rid of its dead skin cells, improve its skin tone, encourage the formation of new collagen and discourages hyperpigmentation of the skin.
- Vitamin C – lightens the sunspots and fights aging.
- Cranberry extract (Vaccinum macrocarpon) – This promotes exfoliation.
- Strawberry Extract (Fragaria vesca) – its acidic nature helps skin lightening.
- Lemon extract (Citrus medica limonum) – this ingredient can lighten the skin and prevent acne.
Zeta White Lightening Moisturizer
The role of the ingredients in this moisturizer is to heal the skin and nourish it afterward.
- Zinc oxide – it acts as a sunscreen that is safe and effective.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and papaya extract (Carica papaya) – These serve as an antioxidant that prevents oxidative damage.
- Cranberry extract (Vaccinum macrocarpon) – This promotes cell regeneration.
- Strawberry Extract (Fragaria vesca) – Lightens the skin.
- Lemon extract (Citrus medica limonum) – this ingredient has lightening properties and prevents acne.
- Licorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – it contains an enzyme glabridin that inhibits the production of tyrosinase. The enzyme, tyrosinase is responsible for the pigmentation when the skin is exposed to the sun. Licorice extract being a natural skin whitening ingredient is the best alternative for the chemical hydroquinone. Even those with sensitive skin can benefit from this because it is not harsh.
Zeta White Skin Lightening Night Cream
This cream contains ingredients that are known as effective moisturizers. Included in this night cream are vitamins E (tocopherol) and C (ascorbic acid), green tea leaf extract (Camella sinenses) and extract from passion fruit (Passiflora edulcis). These ingredients are all anti-oxidants that protect the skin from free radicals that can cause wrinkles, fine lines, and breakdown of collagen.
Here are the main ingredients of the night cream from Zeta White.
- Zinc oxide – It can heal the skin effectively.
- Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis) – This ingredient contains the fatty acids, Omega 6 that is effective in reducing eczema, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Arnica oil (Arnica montana) – This oil contains an anti-inflammatory called helenalin. It can decrease swelling and bruising and can effectively improve blood circulation.
- Plum extract (Prunus domestica) – this ingredient contains beta-carotene and Vitamin E which protect the cell membrane and the fatty acids from the attacks of free radicals. As a result, it helps the skin maintain its elasticity and prevent wrinkles. It can also increase collagen production that evens out skin tone. In addition, the Vitamin C present can help in the production of hydroxylysine and hydroxyproline. This two can attach themselves to the molecules that produce collagen.
With many skin lightening products promising younger and clear skin, to separate the good from the bad, you must know how the products work on your skin. In analyzing how Zeta White works, one of its difference is it does not attack the skin.
The cream penetrates the skin layers and goes deep down to where the action is – the production of melanin.
It is here where the ingredients perform their duties to limit the production of melanin. This pigment is responsible for the pigmentation that is more pronounced when the skin is exposed to the sun.
Although other factors affect melanin production like genetics and age, many areas of the body become darker with continuous exposure to the sun. It includes the knuckles, elbows, and knees.
Zeta White is the perfect solution when it comes to these skin issues because it contains ingredients that counter the harmful effects of aging and sun exposure. It also limits the production of melanin and deals with hyperpigmentation.
Regular use of Zeta White can reverse pigmentation caused by melanin and restore the skin’s natural skin tone over time. As a result, the skin will appear more even and luminous.
Furthermore, it can also help improve the appearance of the skin, giving it more radiance. It hydrates the skin and protects the cells from free radicals while promoting collagen production and smoothing the fine lines and wrinkles.
You can expect changes in the skin after a month of continuous use and the best results after three months. Although the results will not stay when you stop using the product, this product is still highly recommended because it is safer to use.
What are the Side Effects of Using This Product
One of the selling points of this product is that its main ingredients all came from natural and organic sources. This means that the compounds used in the product are not altered and maintain their natural elements. There are also product safety tests conducted on the product to ensure that it is safe to use. Another worth noting is the product does not contain parabens and sulfates.
Do you know how unsafe using products with hydroquinone are? This ingredient is used in manufacturing rubber and hair dyes. Imagine how harsh this ingredient is when using skin lightening creams. There are many side effects when you use a product with hydroquinone. Luckily, Zeta White has none of this ingredient and therefore, it is entirely safe to use and have no side effects.
Who Can Use Zeta White
Zeta White is recommended for use by everybody no matter what their skin color is. It does not have a drastic effect on the skin, and instead, it gradually evens out the skin tone. Using it regularly will have positive results on your skin. Some users even swear that their skin tone has become two shades lighter.
Many real users of Zeta White have posted rave reviews about the product on different platforms as an effective skin lightening solution. In general, it works well in reducing the dark spot, evens out skin tone, minimizing the appearance of scars and wrinkles, and can treat various forms of hyperpigmentation.
Many other products in the market can have the same results, but not many of them are as safe as Zena White. Thanks to its ingredients, you will not have any side effects that hydroquinone-containing products do.